Financial Aid, Student Loans, the Bursar, Cashiering…who does what and how do I know who to contact for what I need?

Financial Aid helps you pay for Duke.
Student Loans help you borrow to pay for Duke.
Bursar bills you for what you owe to Duke.
Cashiering accepts payments from you to Duke.

Financial Aid Counselors are available to help.  Just call 919-684-6225.