Early Decision Students
Regular Decision Students
• 2017-18 CSS Profile (and Noncustodial Profile) due
• 2017-18 FAFSA due
• 2015 tax documents for custodial parents and for the student due to the College Board IDOC Service
Note: For institutional aid, information is needed from both custodial parent households as well as noncustodial parent households. While information from no more than two parents will be used to determine institutional financial aid, we will require wage and business information from stepparents if a tax return was filed jointly.
• Financial aid estimates provided to students
• FAFSA, CSS Profile, and Noncustodial Profile Applications due
• 2015 Tax and wage documents due to the College Board IDOC service
• Noncustodial parent tax and wage documents due to the Office of Undergraduate Financial Aid
*Students interested in federal aid only and who do not wish to receive Duke grants may simply complete the FAFSA application with a custodial parent. The CSS Profile and documentation chart below apply only to those interested in receiving Duke grant aid.
• Financial aid awards issued to incoming students
Get answers to common questions